
Made a little friend in class today. We were watching films in my Dream Theory class today and the girl next to me, I think her name is Michelle, started acting strange and pointing at the floor. There was a little mouse! This little guy turned out to be the most brazen mouse I've ever seen in my life. For the next two hours it ran around the classroom gathering crumbs and sniffing our shoes. I turned the lights out for a final film and about 20 minutes later felt something on my leg. The little bugger used my legwarmer as a ladder and scurried all the way up to my knee. I had this spastic, silent seizure. I was trying to avoid the moment of being the weird, new girl in front of all my new classmates. It's a good thing that the little guy was so cute, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to contain my heebie-jeebies.
No comments:
Post a Comment