skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
World View
Monday, January 25, 2010
Everything in Scotland is a similar shade of green. The graveyards are all ancient and covered with moss that is the same shade as the grass, and it grows on the trunks of the trees as well. It creates these amazing solid green landscapes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(7)
New Friend
Shows I'm looking forward to:
Everything in Scotland is a similar shade of green...
Awash with Thoughts...
In an attempt to be more thoughtful...
Alright, so I need to post before I get carried aw...
If all goes according to plan, I'm going to wake u...
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Amy E. Williams
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment