Monday, March 22, 2010

Friday night it was like 2am and I was walking to Sneaky Pete's on my own to meet Chris when this pedicab guy drove by and offered me a lift! It was so nice, he buckled my seat belt and put a blanket on me. He studies music at Napier and he's in a band or something. EYO FREE RIDEZ

Meeting Chris at Sneaky's was fun and when the club closed we were making out on the Tollcross street corner like children, so in the best interest of all the passersby, I invited him over. I love snuggling. We woke up, separated for an hour and then met up again to head to the Diane Arbus exhibit at the Dean Gallery. The exhibit was SO GOOD. Arbus is fucking amazing and her work is so inspirational. I love looking at art with Chris! He is such a lovely person. It's crazy that after this week, I won't see him until mid-May because I don't get back from Spring break until two days after he leaves on a month long tour.

Later in the day I went out onto the Meadows and read books with Eric. It was the nicest day I've had in a while.
Saturday night was fucking nuts. Rugby was on all day, Scotland beat Ireland, so we're no longer last in the Six Nations! and then England played France. The girls and I met up with Fraz and his friends at this new Irish pub called Malones and were treated to about a thousand drinks and shots. I was fucking hammered and went to Sneaky's with Mike, but then he left me. Sarah and some of her friends came out, so I wasn't by myself, but then I ended up with Calum, which was really awkward.

But then I met up with Zoe from camp and we went to lunch, it was so great to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment